In the transportation of goods, the transportation of dangerous goods is different from the transportation of other goods. Due to the characteristics of flammable, explosive, corrosive and poisonous goods, the national transportation department has strict regulations on the transportation of such goods and employees. So if you want to engage in the transportation of dangerous goods, you must know these dangerous goods transportation rules.
Dangerous goods are collectively known as flammable, explosive and highly corrosive substances. According to GB13690-2009 'Classification and Marking of Commonly Used Dangerous Chemicals' and GB6944-2005 'Classification and Classification of Dangerous Goods', the national standards The dangers are divided into 8 categories: ① Explosives ② Compressed and liquefied gases ③ Flammable liquids ④ Flammable solids, self-igniting materials and wet and flammable materials ⑤ Oxidants and organic peroxides ⑥ Poisonous and infectious materials ⑦ Radioactive materials, corrosives.
Dangerous Goods Transport Rules
The State has formulated the 'Regulations on the Management of the Transport of Dangerous Goods on the Road' in accordance with relevant laws and administrative regulations such as the 'Regulations of the People's Republic of China on Road Transport' and 'Regulations on the Safety Management of Dangerous Chemicals.' The 'Provisions' states that those engaged in road dangerous goods transportation activities shall abide by these regulations. The exception is the transportation of military dangerous goods.
To engage in the transportation of dangerous goods, the following conditions must be met
I. Road Dangerous Goods Transport Permit
To apply for road dangerous goods transportation business, the following conditions must be met:
There are special vehicles and equipment that meet the requirements; there are parking spaces that meet the requirements; there are employees and safety management personnel that meet the requirements; there is a sound safety production management system; qualified enterprises and institutions can use their own dedicated vehicles to engage in Non-operational road dangerous goods transportation serviced by this unit; enterprises applying for road dangerous goods transportation operations shall, in accordance with the law, go through the relevant registration formalities with the industrial and commercial administrative organs, and then apply to the municipal road transportation management agencies with districts in their localities, and Submissions, etc. For details, please refer to the 'Regulations on the Management of Road Dangerous Goods Transport'
Special vehicle and equipment management
Dangerous goods transportation requires vehicles that meet specific standards and management of vehicle equipment.
1. Road dangerous goods transport enterprises or units shall maintain, test, use and manage special vehicles in accordance with the provisions on vehicle management in the 'Regulations on Technical Management of Road Transport Vehicles' to ensure that the special vehicles are in good technical condition. District-level municipal road transport management agencies shall conduct regular inspections of special-purpose vehicles, which shall be inspected once a year.
2. It is prohibited to use scrapped, unauthorized modification, unqualified tests, vehicles with a technical level less than one level, and other vehicles that do not meet state regulations to engage in road dangerous goods transportation.
3. Road dangerous goods transportation enterprises or units shall go to the institutions with the ability to handle pollutants to clean (replace) the atmospheric tanks, collect waste gas, sewage and other pollutants in a centralized manner to eliminate pollution, and shall not discharge randomly and pollute the environment.
4. All vehicles of dangerous goods must meet relevant national and industry standards.
3. Clearly understand the legal liability for violation of the Regulations
The degree of violation is different and the punishment is different, but in the transportation of dangerous goods, don't be lucky. Because dangerous goods are extremely dangerous, in the case of violation of the Regulations, a warning or a fine of more than 20 yuan and less than 200 yuan (when the 'Road Transport Certificate' is not carried with the vehicle in accordance with regulations) will be punished. Liability (constituting a crime).
In short, when engaged in or engaged in the transportation of dangerous goods, we must abide by the “Regulations on the Management of the Transport of Dangerous Goods on the Road” and carry out the transportation of dangerous goods legally and in compliance. Ten million roads, safety first.
Dear customer, Good day, Welcome to VIPU, please describe the cargo information and demand in advance if urgent case please contact Email:email@example.com/Mobile phone :+8613424475220/Skype:narrynisha
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.