Be your Logistics Department in China
Customized logistics solutions, your logistics expert in China
What is re-export trade?
Re-export trade can only be operated by enterprises in the bonded zone. Of course, you can also choose to handle it at an agency in the bonded area.
Secondly, the re-export business in the bonded zone depends on your re-export motivation. Why re-export?
The purpose of re-export is different, the process method will be different, and there are also differences in the process.
The key points are as follows: the direction of goods, the direction of funds, and document processing! Everything will be different!
Our company can operate the re-export trade transportation! Anyone who is interested or has any questions can contact us at any time.
1. What is Re-export trade?
Also known as intermediary trade or re-export trade, refers to the sale and purchase of imported and exported goods in international trade. It is not conducted directly between the producing country and the consuming country, but is carried out through third countries. . This kind of trade is re-export trade for transit countries.
The goods traded can be shipped from the exporting country to a third country, and then sold to the consuming country without being processed in the third country (changing packaging, classification, selection, sorting, etc. are not considered processing); they can also be shipped directly from the producing country without going through a third country. Consumer countries, but there is no trading relationship between the producing country and the consuming country.
Instead, the transit country conducts transactions with the producing country and the consuming country respectively.
2. Specific procedures for re-export trade:
After the goods arrive in China, they must first be registered for entry, dragged into the bonded area, then reported for re-export, and the shipping box list must be made again before being shipped abroad.
If there is any external collection and payment of foreign exchange, it must be handled by someone within the business scope (within the bonded area). Only companies with entrepot trade qualifications can operate.
If your company only has import and export rights but no re-export trade qualifications, it can only perform such a re-export action, but cannot collect and pay foreign exchange in re-export trade. Old goods are not allowed to enter the bonded area, and the unit price of P when leaving the country must be Greater than the unit price at entry.
The consignor of the bill of lading can write the name of the Hong Kong company, and the consignor of the bill of lading can be changed before the bill of lading is confirmed. No change fee.
The export tax rebate is based on the information in your export customs declaration and invoice, and has nothing to do with the bill of lading.
The bill of lading will eventually be given to the customer.
The documents required for tax refund are export declaration form, tax refund copy, invoice, tax refund declaration summary form, incoming material detailed list, export detailed list, and proforma invoice.
You can apply for a tax refund. The tax refund must be processed within 90 days after the goods are exported.
If you fill in the consignee for commodity inspection, it depends on whether you are transshipping or re-exporting in Hong Kong. Transshipping means taking a second-journey ship and not letting you know the information of the first-journey ship. This is difficult.
If you are doing entrepot trade, you must report in. Then report it out again and issue the commodity inspection documents again.
3. Customs clearance documents required for entry:
2. Packing list
4. Ocean bill of lading
5. Packaging declaration
6. Warehousing Agreement
7. Letter of attorney
4. Customs clearance documents required for exit:
2. Packing list
3. Entry filing, customs clearance, warehouse allocation receipt
The above customs clearance documents are only the documents required for the entry and exit of regular goods.
The documents required collectively depend on the specific goods. Your company can provide the HSCODE of the goods, and our company will inquire on your behalf.
5. Processing performance orders
The outbound cargo transportation packaging performance appraisal result sheet is processed by the barrel factory, while the outbound dangerous goods transport packaging performance appraisal result sheet is processed by the manufacturer of dangerous goods.
It is not required when exporting dangerous goods to the port supervision. The packaging performance appraisal result sheet is required, but the outbound dangerous wheel packaging use appraisal result sheet is required.
Dangerous goods must be declared dangerous 48 hours before the port is first noticed, otherwise there will be high fines. Then, if you don’t leave the box, you will be taken to the dangerous warehouse in the port city to unpack it within 1-2 days after arriving at the port. After paying the general cargo fees for port construction, port administration, and security, you will have to pay for the unpacking of the port immediately. and unpacking fees.
For unpacked goods, dangerous goods storage fees will be charged on a daily basis based on bulk cargo. Then, you need to confirm with the dangerous warehouse who will return the box. Otherwise, if the box is leaked and no one returns it, the dangerous warehouse will not care, and the shipping company's overdue fee will still be charged.
Generally, after the boxes in the emergency warehouse are unpacked, the goods must be picked up and returned immediately.
1. If you want the packaging factory of that product, first make a dangerous packaging certificate (performance sheet) for the barrel.
2. Then use the performance sheet to provide the product name and other information to make a dangerous package certificate (result sheet). This can be done by an agent.
3. The performance sheet is a packaging performance sheet with the UN logo purchased at the packaging factory, which is usually given with the goods. To obtain a dangerous package certificate, after obtaining the performance sheet, you must fill in the corresponding forms and applications, and go to the local Commodity Inspection Bureau to apply for the dangerous goods transportation packaging appraisal results sheet. In the Shanghai area, you must also go to the IMI (Packaging and Raw Materials Inspection Center of the Commodity Inspection Bureau) ) Make an appraisal of cargo transportation conditions.
6. Case study of entrepot trade operation procedures (Singapore-Bonded Zone-United States)
1. Prepare goods for shipment from Singapore and provide relevant information to our company
2. After the goods arrive at the port, our company will exchange the order and declare the goods information to the bonded area.
3. Customs declaration is completed and the white card is shipped to our bonded area warehouse
4. Modify information according to customer instructions and conduct inspection and quarantine before shipment.
5. After passing the inspection and quarantine, arrange for the white card to be transported to the designated location for shipment.
Shawn.Liao(Mr.) ,E-MAIL: email@example.com;Phone/Wechat:+8618926970495;Whatsapp/Skype: +8613431563558
WCA Member ID No.129936
Copyright © 2003-2019 VIPU Supply Chain Logistics Co., Ltd. | All Rights Reserved
LOGISTICS | E-COMMERCIAL FULFILLMENT | ABOUT US | CASE | NEWS | VIDEO | CONTACT US
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.