Detailed shipping process
1. Confirm the appointment/booking power of attorney: the first appointment/booking power of attorney does not need to be written so detailed, write the company name/destination port/how many containers/what type of container/product name/which water vessel should be equipped /The price is negotiated. Finally, it is best to affix the official seal to protect the interests of both parties.
2. Booking with the shipping company: After we have passed the appointment/booking power of attorney to the international freight forwarder, the freight forwarder will arrange the space with the shipping company according to the received booking/booking power of attorney and the situation negotiated with us .
3. The shipping company releases S/O (ShippingOrder booking/loading instructions/shipping paper): the shipping company confirms that there is a cabin and releases S/O to the freight forwarder. S/O is the proof of picking up the container and loading the ship.
4. Pick up the cabinet with S/O: After getting the S/O, we arrange the trailer to pick up the cabinet. The trailer will place the order according to the instructions written on the S/O and pick up the cabinet at the designated place. The counter number and seal number will be generated after the order is placed. The seal is actually a lock made of plastic and metal. It is a one-time-use seal instead of a paper sticker in the concept. MSC, the shipping company, can go to the designated place to pick up the counters directly from the display on the S/O without making orders. In this operation, there will be a billing fee (usually 30), sometimes there will be a hanging cabinet fee when picking up the cabinet, and there may be a heavy picking fee when the heavy cabinet is released (according to the shipping company’s shipping process ).
5. Make cabinets: The trailer takes the Ji cabinet (empty cabinet) to the factory to load the cabinet, which is also called the cabinet. Pay attention to the time and location arrangement when making the cabinet, and the trailer must be on time. In addition, the cost of trailers cannot be generalized, because sometimes it may take two, three or even four factories to make the cabinets. The locations are different and the costs are different. Generally, a fee agreement must be signed in advance. In the usual business cooperation, press This signed contract to operate. During peak seasons, this fee may increase slightly. The specific amount must be agreed with the towing dealer in advance, otherwise it will affect mutual cooperation.
6. Return the cabinet: After loading the cabinet, put a seal on it, and pull it back to the dock yard. It can also be called return. (If returning an empty container is also called returning to an empty container, you will have to pay a return fee, which is different for different shipping companies)
7. Customs declaration: As soon as the trailer passes the gate, the customs system displays the gate, and the declaration can be started. The filling and delivery of this customs declaration information must be timely and accurate. If the goods are licensed, if the declaration is to be declared according to the license, the customs declaration information must be accompanied by a copy of the customer’s authorization letter. Filling in the customs declaration information must be combined with financial and business arrangements, because the information inside will be related to tax refunds, financial operations and other aspects. If the declaration is fast, it can be reported in half a day, if it is slow, it will take a day.
Sometimes in order to catch the ship, we can choose to make a quick order, which means to let the customs release quickly. At present, it can only be operated in Shekou, but not in Yantian. Generally, the fee is 800; sometimes it is checked by the machine. It is more troublesome if the goods are checked by people. If there is a discrepancy between the goods and the customs declaration information, there may be a lot of trouble. In order to avoid unnecessary large expenses, there are some gray operations (that is, black box operations). Customs brokers will use their relationship with inspectors and customs to use fees ranging from hundreds to thousands or even tens of thousands to let the cabinet pass. This is a transparent secret in the industry. The specific cost depends on the actual situation.
Sometimes I have made a quick order, but due to the general customs control, the quick order is still checked. This situation is rare, but it will also happen. In this case, the customs broker will charge us less Quick order fee, but not forgive.
8. Release: The shipping process is okay. Once released, it’s time to arrange shipment. You can breathe a sigh of relief.
9. Provide supplementary materials: Because the contents of the first BOOKING are only approximate, so to confirm the details on the final bill of lading, supplementary materials must be provided.
10. One-to-one: Three-party to one-to-one. Freight forwarders and customers are right, shipping companies and freight forwarders are right. Yes, confirm OK.
11. Open DEBITNOTE: The shipping company opens to the freight forwarder, and the forwarder opens to us. After confirmation, we will pay according to the designated account.
12. Collection of the verification form: After all the procedures of the shipping process are completed, don’t forget that there is still a verification form that needs to be processed. Because we still need export tax rebates, the timely collection of verification forms is for us The work of export tax rebates is very important.