Air Freight China to Southeast Asia
VIPUTRANS - we can provide air freight export agency, product transportation, customs clearance and other services from China to Southeast Asia, collecting goods, sorting goods, booking, loading, customs declaration, commodity inspection, customs clearance, delivery one-stop service. According to the volume, weight and timeliness requirements of your cargo, we will tailor a suitable and affordable air transportation plan for you.
Air cargo price classification:
1. Basic freight rate: The basic freight rate is the lowest price limit for air freight for goods weighing less than 45kg, which means that the minimum amount of goods transported needs to be 45kg. If it is less than 45kg, it will be charged at 45kg.
2. Classification of freight rates: There are three weight demarcation points for air cargo, which are 45kg+, 100kg+, 300kg+, and individual airlines will have 500kg+ and 1000kg+
3. Freight rates for special goods: Valuables, refrigerated goods, live animals, seafood, fresh and perishable goods and other goods with special transportation needs, the charge is 150% of general goods
Air freight price method:
1. There are two billing methods for air cargo
(1) The heavy goods are charged according to the actual weight, and the calculation formula is: actual weight (kg) × unit price (kg/usd);
(2) Bubble goods are charged according to the volume weight. The calculation formula is: 167 kg per cubic meter or length (cm) × width (cm) × height (cm) ÷ 6000 × unit price (KG/USD);
(3) The actual weight and volumetric weight of the goods will be charged with the larger value. The weight will be calculated as 0.5 kg if the weight is less than 0.5 kg, and will be calculated as 1 kg if the weight is greater than 0.5 kg.
2. Air cargo requirements for cargo size
(1) The volume of a single piece of non-wide-body aircraft should be less than 40×60×100cm, and the weight of a single piece of cargo should not exceed 80kg;
(2) The volume of a single piece of cargo for a wide-body aircraft should be less than 100×100×140cm, and the weight of a single piece of cargo should not exceed 250kg;
(3) The sum of the length, width and height of each item to be transported by air shall not be less than 40cm.
VIPUTRANS air freight service：
Our air freight services cover all countries in Southeast Asia: Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam.
Door-to-door（DDP or DDU）
Small post package delivery
There are 5 types of air freight from China to Southeast Asia:
1. General cargo transportation
2. Dangerous Goods Transport
3. Oversized cargo transportation
4. Valuables transportation
5. Expedited Air Freight
Documents required for customs clearance in Southeast Asian countries：
1. Packing list
3. ASEAN Preferential Certificate of Origin FE
4. Other relevant permit licenses and certificates.
Of course, VIPUTRANS is a comprehensive international freight forwarding company with nearly 20 years of international logistics experience, we also provide rail/sea/truck services to Southeast Asia or all over the world. If you have any shipments from China, please contact us at any time, and we will provide you with the most professional services.
Copyright © 2003-2019 VIPU Supply Chain Logistics Co., Ltd. | All Rights Reserved
LOGISTICS | E-COMMERCIAL FULFILLMENT | ABOUT US | CASE | NEWS | VIDEO | CONTACT US
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.