Customized logistics solutions, your logistics expert in China

Tel:+8613424475220      Email:info@viputrans.com      


Procedures and documents required for export of

by:VIPUTRANS     2020-09-05
Preparation before export: For the production and operation of disinfectants belonging to hazardous chemicals, enterprises need to obtain a license for safe production and operation of hazardous chemicals in accordance with the law.

Most disinfection supplies are both hazardous chemicals and dangerous goods. In addition to the documents required by relevant laws and regulations, the customs declaration documents also include the following materials:

1. Declaration of conformity of export hazardous chemicals manufacturers;

2. 'Outbound Dangerous Goods Packaging Container Performance Inspection Result Form' (except for bulk cargo);

3. Classification and identification report of hazardous characteristics;

4. Samples of safety data sheets and hazard announcement labels (for foreign language samples, corresponding Chinese translations should be provided);

5. For products that require the addition of inhibitors or stabilizers, a description of the name and quantity of the actual inhibitor or stabilizer should be provided.

Warm reminder for export declaration of dangerous goods:

In the specific application, in addition to the general application elements, special attention should be paid to the following links and requirements:

1. The export of hazardous chemicals must apply to the customs of the place of origin for inspection;

2. For export declaration, the corresponding inspection and quarantine name and dangerous goods information must also be entered;

3. In the required documents column, check 'Electronic Accounts' to prepare for port customs clearance verification.

4. For dangerous goods, they should also apply to the customs of the place of origin with relevant materials for appraisal of the use of export dangerous goods packaging. After passing the inspection, the 'Outbound Dangerous Goods Packaging Container Performance Inspection Result Sheet' will be obtained.

For most disinfection supplies, the Ministry of Commerce currently does not set trade control requirements, and China Customs has no port verification requirements for relevant regulatory documents. However, it is worth noting that the tax number 22071000 of unmodified ethanol with an alcohol concentration of 80% and above involves the supervision of the G certificate, which is the 'Dual-use Item and Technology Export License (Targeted)', and the export company must authorize the Ministry of Commerce to issue The license authority applies for and obtains the license issued when the dual-use items and technologies are exported to specific countries (regions).

Market access conditions for dangerous goods in various countries:

Dangerous goods are mainly classified based on the United Nations 'Recommendations on the Transport of Dangerous Goods and Model Regulations'. According to different modes of transport, they must also comply with the International Maritime Dangerous Goods Code (IMDG Code) and the International Air Transport Association Dangerous Goods Transport Rules ( IATA DRG) and other requirements.

United States

Chemicals exported to the United States must meet the requirements of the US Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA). The U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) is responsible for the classification, labeling and chemical safety data sheets of chemical substances in the workplace. Hazardous chemicals must also meet the requirements of the Hazard Transmission Standard (HCS) issued by it. In addition, in the United States, disposable hand sanitizers are over-the-counter (OTC) drugs for topical disinfection. Like anti-dandruff shampoos, fluoride toothpastes, sunscreens and other products, they are regulated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The export of hand sanitizer without washing and disinfection to the United States also needs to obtain FDA certification.

European Union

All substances and mixtures must be classified, labelled and packaged in accordance with the 'EU Substances and Mixtures Classification, Labeling and Packaging Regulations' (CLP Regulations), and must obtain the EU CE certification.


Dangerous goods must meet the requirements of the Japanese Chemical Examination Law (CSCL) and the Chemical Information Transmission Standard (JIS 7253) jointly implemented by the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare, the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry, and the Ministry of Environment.


It needs to meet the requirements of The Act on Registration and Evaluation of Chemical Substance (K-REACH), which is also known as the Chemical Evaluation Law, which was formally implemented on January 1, 2015.

K-REACH adopts the registration, evaluation, authorization and restriction requirements similar to EU REACH regulations to manage new chemical substances, existing chemical substances and downstream products. For chemical suppliers outside Korea, the Act also requires the only representative in Korea to pass (OR) Complete registration.
Custom message
Chat Online
Chat Online
Chat Online inputting...
Dear customer, Good day, Welcome to VIPUTRANS, please describe the cargo information and demand in advance if urgent case please contact Email:info@viputrans.com/Mobile phone/Whatsapp :+8613424475220/Skype:narrynisha