Be your Logistics Department in China
Customized logistics solutions, your logistics expert in China
We offer all types of product transportation between China and the Russian Federation:
1. By land transport. Overland delivery is fast and mobile way for transporting small cargoes, and it is possible to carry valuable goods as well.
2. Air delivery. Air delivery is the fastest and most reliable way to transport imported products. If the question is valuable goods of small weight that need to be delivered in the nearest time, you should choose air delivery.
3. Sea transportation. Multimodal transportation of combined cargo from China in containers is in demand for large-sized and heavy equipment and other products. If the goods are not needed urgently, this method is more cost effective than other options of cargo transportation.
After the combined cargo arrives at the seaport, we provide its delivery by road to the destination.
There are many options for shipping goods from China to Russia, but sea freight is often the most economical choice. There are two main methods of shipping by sea: fcl and lcl.
· When shipping by sea, there are two main transit types: FCL and LCL. FCL is when an entire container is used to ship your products, while LCL is when your products share space with other people’s products in the same container – also known as groupage. If you’re shipping large volumes and can fill a container, it makes sense to choose FCL
· Generally speaking, FCL is a better option if you’re shipping a large volume of goods or items that are sensitive to damage (e.g., electronics). LCL is ideal for small shipments or if you’re just getting started with importing from China. It’s also worth noting that LCL rates are calculated per cubic meter, so be sure to factor that into your decision.then LCL shipping (also known as groupage) offers a more economical way to ship smaller quantities that make up less than half of the volume of a full container
Whichever method you choose, sea freight is an excellent way to get your goods from China to Russia.
Fcl stands for full container load, and means that the entire container is filled with goods from a single shipper. This is usually the best option for large shipments, as it offers the greatest flexibility and control.
Regular customers of a shipping company always get a reasonable price, cooperate shipping company :such as COSCO, CMA, ONE, MSK, MSC, etc.
Lcl shipping, or less than container load, means that the container is shared by multiple shippers. This is a good option for small or medium-sized shipments, as it can be more cost-effective than fcl.
Honourocean provides LCL shipping service from any port in China to Russia
Work closely with the world's major shipping companies to provide the majority of freight forwarders, foreign trade companies, and factories with advantageous freight rates, reliable space guarantees, and high-quality agency booking services. The company relies on powerful overseas agents all over the world to provide you with door-to-door service. Abundant products such as containers, special containers, freezers, and dangerous goods containers will give you more choices on the premise of providing you with a reliable space guarantee.
China and Russia are two of the world’s largest countries, and Cargo Ports play an important role in connecting them. The following is a list of Cargo Ports that connect China and Russia:
Dalian Port is located in Liaoning Province, northeast China. It is the largest comprehensive port in northeast China, and one of the busiest ports in the country. Dalian Port has regular ferry service to Vladivostok, Russia.
Tianjin Port is located in Tianjin Municipality, northern China. It is one of the busiest ports in China, and it serves as a major gateway to Beijing. Tianjin Port has regular ferry service to Vostochny Port, Russia.
Qinhuangdao Port is located in Hebei Province, northeastern China. It is a major coal export port, and it also has regular ferry service to Incheon, South Korea and Vladivostok, Russia.
Shanghai Port is located in Shanghai Municipality, southeastern China. It is the busiest container port in the world, and it also has regular ferry service to Vladivostok, Russia.
Ningbo-Zhoushan Port is located in Zhejiang Province, southeastern China. It is the busiest port in China by cargo tonnage, and it also has regular ferry service to Vladivostok, Russia.
Shenzhen Port is located in Guangdong Province, southern China. Shenzhen Port is one of the busiest container ports in the world, and it also has regular ferry service to Vladivostok, Russia.
VIPU SUPPLY CHAIN LOGISTICS CO.,LTD
Copyright © 2003-2019 VIPU Supply Chain Logistics Co., Ltd. | All Rights Reserved
LOGISTICS | E-COMMERCIAL FULFILLMENT | ABOUT US | CASE | NEWS | VIDEO | CONTACT US
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.