Precautions for customs declaration of dangerous goods
The following points should be paid attention to in the export of dangerous goods in our country:
1. Before the export of dangerous goods, provide the dangerous goods manual to the forwarder (the dangerous goods manual must include the Chinese and English product name, dangerous goods level, dangerous page number, and UN number), and the forwarder will ask the customs whether the port accepts such dangerous goods.
2. If the port accepts such dangerous goods, it can start to arrange bookings.
3. Before booking, our company must fill in an entry-exit inspection and quarantine application form and packaging identification application form. If the company has registered with the entry-exit inspection and quarantine bureau where the port is located, it is not necessary to fill in the entry-exit inspection and quarantine application Unit registration application form, but the company’s company seal must be stamped on the packaging appraisal application form, and the two documents should be handed over to the factory. The factory will apply to the local Commodity Inspection Bureau for the packaging appraisal of dangerous goods exported by sea.
4. When booking a space, in addition to the normal documents, the following documents must be provided: the Chinese and English manuals (copy) of dangerous goods, the use appraisal result sheet for seaborne export dangerous goods packaging containers, and the performance appraisal result sheet for seaborne export dangerous goods packaging containers ( Carton packaging) Note: Sometimes a packing certificate is required.
5. If the dangerous goods are of different types when booking, the dangerous goods must be booked and allocated according to the different dangerous characteristics of the dangerous goods, so that the dangerous goods of various characteristics are in accordance with the 'International Maritime Dangerous Regulations'. Isolation requires separate storage and transportation for safety.
For example: a letter of credit and a contract that simultaneously ship three different types of goods: oxidizer, flammable liquid, and corrosive goods. When consigning, three consignment notes must be prepared for the three different types of dangerous goods, and no one consignment is allowed. Only three kinds of mutually incompatible dangerous goods are consigned at the same time; otherwise, the ship will pack three kinds of mutually incompatible dangerous goods together. The three kinds of goods with different properties and mutually incompatible are very easy to contact each other. Produce chemical reaction, cause burning, explosion and accident. In the case of container transportation, avoid incompatible dangerous goods in the same container.