Basic operation of seaborne import and export
1. The basic operation of ton package cargo packing
Tons of packages include coal, minerals, waste materials, textiles, pulp, paperboard, fiber products, etc. From the perspective of transportation timeliness and cost, if the order quantity is less than 1,000 tons, container transportation is basically used; if the order quantity exceeds 1,000 tons, bulk shipping is recommended.
Problems that should be paid attention to when loading and fixing tonnage bags
(1) Tons of package cargo can generally be loaded horizontally or vertically. At this time, the container capacity can be fully utilized.
(2) Tons of package cargoes generally need to be lined with thick planks, etc., to ensure stability when they are stacked up and down.
(3) Tons of packages packed in coarse cloth are generally stable and do not need to be fixed. If you need to stack up and down to load, generally ensure that the bottom of the tonnage is relatively flat.
2. Basic operation of bagging and packing
The types of packaging for bagging include sack, cloth bag, plastic bag, etc. The main cargo loaded is granular cargo: such as grain, coffee, cocoa, waste, PVC granules, PE granules, fertilizers, etc.; powdered cargo such as cement, powdered chemicals, flour, animal and plant powders, etc. Generally, the moisture resistance and moisture resistance of bag packaging materials are weak, so it is best to lay waterproof coverings such as plastic on the top of the goods after packing. Or the bottom of the container should be moisture-proof and waterproof before packing.
The problems that should be paid attention to when loading and securing bags are
(1) The bagged goods are generally easy to collapse and slide. They can be fixed with an adhesive or insert a liner board and non-slip rough paper in the middle of the bagged goods.
(2) The bag is generally convex in the middle, and the common stacking methods include wall-building method and cross method.
(3) In order to prevent the bagged goods from being stacked too high and there is a risk of collapse, it is necessary to fix them with tie-down equipment.
If the consignee or consignor, port of departure or port of destination country has special loading and unloading requirements for bagged goods, the bagged goods can be pre-stacked on pallets and proceed as the palletized cargo packing operation.
Door to door air sea freight forwarding service DDP china to Saudi Arabia Dubai delivery
To provide you with warehousing services can be shipped according to the orders of traders. Collection of payment for goods can help e-business customers to join the platform and open the door of Dubai Saudi Arabia e-business for you.
Case Study about how to Handle the Rejection of Goods
If you fail to find buyers for the moment, don't argue with the receiver; instead, let him make a jettison statement (most countries return all need the port of destination and consignee jettison statement). Arrange the return, and the goods can be returned to Hong Kong or bonded warehouse. After finding another client, just send the goods out again. In such condition, you don't need to pay tax, simple procedures for minimizing the loss;
TOP Shipping to Amazon FBA
AMZL US or Amazon Logistics US is Amazon’s own delivery network. Amazon has been the world’s biggest e-commerce player, and now that they also offer a delivery network, Amazon has gotten itself a more complete ecosystem. Usually, it’s USPS/UPS/FedEx/DHL that does the delivery for Amazon, but it seems like Amazon is about to change the game.
How to Ship cargo with Battery?
The company's new product contains sealed battery while essentially all of the courier company can't accept the battery products according to the standard express, the product inspection and safe report are required before sending out. What’s more, each delivery needs a test. Let’s not to mention the extra testing costs, for some special markets such as India, it may meet some problems at the customs where you need to ask the recipient to provide some documents, certification and so on. Finally, she could not help feeling and said to me: I just want to send a sample. Why is it so difficult?
Q: How to start shipment with VIPUTRANS?
A:1. contacts your suppliers to arrange picking up or loading--> 2.Viputrans arrange customs clearance and send your goods on board 3.VIPTRANS issues invoice and copy of AWB or B/L for payment---> 4.VIPTRANS releases the cargo once all payment arrives 5.weekly report to update your cargo situation
What consequences does BIS system bring to India Market
Do you feel particularly bothered by your recent partners in the Indian market, especially those involved in the newly added products required by the BIS certification system? Maybe the customers who have been working together stably before will suddenly say to you: is your product in line with BIS certification now? If not, we may have to stop cooperation.