Logistics enterprise loading and unloading operation
Safety first, handle with care, stack stably, reserve aisles, view horizontally as rows, vertically as columns, label outwards, arrows pointing upwards, big and small, heavy and light, good and bad, not wood Press the paper, the square is not round, dry and wet are separated.
First, the loading and unloading personnel must master the division of the company's warehouse area and the specific functions of each area after entering the job.
Second, the requirements for the storage of goods in the warehouse: there must be gaps or other obvious marks between the goods of each customer to prevent confusion.
Third, operators and loading and unloading personnel (including forklift drivers) must master the daily maintenance, correct use and management of various handling and loading equipment in the warehouse after entering the job.
Fourth, the company's forklift drivers must be able to carry out daily maintenance and troubleshooting of the forklift; loading and unloading personnel must understand the structure, maintenance and use of various trolleys.
Fifth, when the forklift is operating, there must be personnel to direct and assist, other personnel are not allowed to watch, pay special attention to the safety of personnel and goods, do not damage the goods being loaded and unloaded and nearby goods, and ensure the stacking and placement of goods Put it neatly and smoothly.
Sixth, when loading and unloading personnel use various trolleys (tiger carts), they must not forcibly insert the trolley into the bottom of the stack when loading goods. In principle, someone must assist from the side to ensure the integrity of the package at the bottom of the stack; when unloading the truck Do not use throwing or kicking to quickly store the goods in place.
Seventh, the loading and unloading personnel should learn the method of tying the rope when binding goods and rainproof tarpaulin.
Eighth, for vehicles delivered by customers, loading and unloading personnel should pay attention to the conditions of the vehicle compartment and tarpaulin, and promptly remind customers if they find abnormal conditions.
Ninth, the loading and unloading personnel should protect the fragile, fragile, valuable and precise goods during the handling and unloading of the goods according to the characteristics of the goods and the special tips of the unloading operators: put protective materials on the loading and unloading tools and handle them gently. Handle with care, place firmly, neatly, and do not put the goods upside down.
Tenth, the loading and unloading personnel should immediately report to the loading and unloading operator for any abnormalities in the quality of the goods (goods, packaging deformation or damage, leakage, etc.) that are discovered or newly occurred when unloading the truck.
Eleventh, the loading and unloading personnel classify the goods according to the customer when unloading the truck. If there is a batch requirement, the goods must be divided into batches, and the goods should be placed in the designated position of the warehouse. If the quantity of goods is found to be abnormal, it should be reported to the manager immediately.
Twelfth, the loading and unloading personnel should promptly repack the damaged goods with packing tape, adhesive tape, etc. during unloading.
Thirteenth, the loading and unloading personnel should assist the unloading operator to check, post or subsidize the cargo shipping number label while unloading the cargo.
14. Loaders should be careful when loading and unloading goods, handle with care, and stack the goods neatly along the regional line; see the goods horizontally in rows, vertically in rows, and the stacks are vertical; large and small, and heavy. Press lightly, and do not crush it; place it upright in the direction of the arrow marked on the packing box, and it is strictly forbidden to put it upside down; the shipping label faces outward for easy viewing.
Fifteenth, the bagged goods are all stacked in piles. Under normal circumstances, the number of pieces of each pile of goods is the same, and the height of each pile of goods should be determined according to the weight, compressive strength and height of the goods (super-high stacking is not allowed): It is convenient to take and ensure the safety of personnel and goods.
Sixteenth, boxed goods, under normal circumstances, the height of each stack should be the same, the number of pieces, the same stack direction, neatly arranged, can not be tilted, the remaining scattered goods after the arrangement must be placed in the most conspicuous place.
Seventeenth. When cylindrical cargo is placed horizontally, a pad should be placed at the bottom of the cargo to prevent it from rolling and hurting people and objects during loading and unloading.
Eighteenth, groceries LTL cargo should be separated according to the number of votes, marked outward and the number of stamped pieces should be the same. The row spacing is about 0.5 meters, the strip-shaped goods should be stacked centrally, and the cylindrical goods should be stacked vertically.
Nineteenth, electrical goods should generally be stacked according to the stacking prompt on the package.
Twenty. The unloading operator must supervise the loading and unloading personnel to take good isolation and protection measures for special types of goods (such as valuable, precise, fragile, fragile and polluting). Valuable goods cannot be placed near the warehouse door for a long time.
21. When a customer’s goods are damaged, in principle, each customer’s goods should be placed separately and identified accordingly.
Twenty-two. The manager should arrange the corresponding loading and unloading personnel on duty to cooperate with the operators to inspect the warehouse: warehouse sanitation, cargo quality (such as: cargo deformation at the bottom of the stack, pest damage, cargo leakage, waterproof and moisture-proof on rainy days, etc.) , The placement of goods (such as: random placement of goods, sloping stacks, irregularities, etc.) and the safety of the goods, report the inspection situation and take corresponding measures in time.
Twenty-third, the loading and unloading personnel shall not step on or sit on the goods, nor shall they place personal belongings and various tools used in the warehouse on the goods.
Twenty-four. When the loading and unloading personnel cannot find the goods to be loaded, and find that the quantity of goods to be loaded is abnormal (more or less), they must immediately report to the manager for handling, otherwise the consequences will be borne by the person directly responsible for loading and unloading.
Twenty-fifth, when the loading and unloading personnel find that the goods (packaging) to be loaded are deformed, damaged, or leaked, they must immediately report to the manager for handling, otherwise the person directly responsible for loading and unloading shall bear the consequences.
Twenty-six. When loading and unloading, the loading and unloading personnel should place the goods in a stable, compact horizontal direction (to prevent the goods from shaking in the driving), do not weigh down, put them in the direction of the arrow, and place the fragile parts on the top. The center of gravity of the cargo should be low, and the center should be slightly ahead of the car. When multi-layer cargo is loaded, a layer board should be added between each layer to form the overall compression performance of the bottom cargo.
Twenty-seventh. When loading a single or several large cargoes, appropriate fastening measures should be taken. When loading small cargoes, paper and other buffers should be used to fill the gaps between the cargoes to ensure the horizontal direction of the same layer of cargo. Compact, prevent the goods from shaking or dumping in the driving and damaging the goods.
Twenty-eight. When loading goods, valuable or vulnerable goods should be loaded in the middle and in the compartment. Do not rely on doors and windows to prevent foreign objects from being damaged or worn.
Twenty-ninth, the loading and unloading personnel should check the quality of the goods being loaded when loading the vehicle, and take protective measures when loading the goods.
Thirtieth. When the mechanical forklift is operating, the personnel who command and assist nearby must allow the driver to lift the goods when the forklift's plunger bears the full width of the bottom pallet of the goods, so as to prevent the goods from falling due to shaking during driving; When the goods (generally have good compression resistance and low outer packaging requirements), when there is no pallet, the commander should organize the loading and unloading personnel to assist in the operation to ensure that the goods or their packaging are not damaged.
31. When loading and unloading multi-layer goods with a forklift, the forklift must move smoothly, and if necessary, use rubber bands to tighten the goods slightly.
32. In the process of cargo handling, forklifts and trolleys should run at a moderate and stable speed. Speeding should not be allowed, and the safety of personnel and cargo should be ensured.
33. When loading and unloading personnel work with bare hands or other methods, they must not tow the cargo on the ground, or drop the cargo over a long distance.
34. After the cargo is loaded, the loading and unloading personnel should cooperate with the loading operator to quickly check the warehouse to see whether all the goods to be loaded have been loaded, and there should be no omissions or wrong loading. Pay special attention to the tail number and scattered cargo Whether the goods are loaded on the truck.
Thirty-fifth, the loading and unloading personnel shall complete the safe sealing measures of the compartment after the loading operator confirms that all the goods have been loaded.
Thirty-six. After each cargo loading and unloading operation, the loading and unloading personnel shall arrange the work site in time, put the loading and unloading tools and sanitary tools in the designated position and place them neatly, and clean the work site to keep it clean and tidy.
37. The loading and unloading personnel should check the loading and unloading tools and perform routine maintenance before going to work every day. The forklift driver shall operate and maintain the forklift in accordance with the relevant regulations of vehicle management.
-Safety operation specification for loading and unloading-
(1) Pay attention to protect cargo safety and personal safety during operation
1. When unloading the car door, try to open the car door slowly to prevent the goods from suddenly falling and hurting people when the door is opened too fast;
2. When the forklift is operating, there must be someone to assist in the command, and at the same time the personnel carrying out the loading and unloading operations must always pay attention to avoiding;
3. When the loading and unloading workers are stacking high stacks, they should pay attention to the stability of the stacks. If they need to stack more goods on them, they must be assisted to complete them to prevent the goods from falling or causing the stacks to dump and hurt people;
4. When the stevedores take a break during the shift, do not get too close to the high stacks or the goods with poor safety;
5. When climbing high, operate more carefully to prevent falling from high altitude and cargo hitting the head.
(2) Bulk cargo
1. According to the performance, shape and operating environment of the materials, select the appropriate tools and adopt the correct handling technology;
2. Do a good job in cooperation between machinery and machinery, between machinery and manpower, and work safely;
3. When handling large goods manually, pay attention to whether there are cracks or the danger of collapse. For those that are not easy to move, use a crowbar to pull, do not pull by hand. When moving with a foot, you should drop the stack from top to bottom. Removal, excavation is strictly prohibited to prevent collapse;
4. After the homework is completed, the 'Great Qing' should be done.
(3) Packaged goods
1. According to the packaging and nature of the goods, choose the matching tool tray, etc.;
2. When loading the car, it should be stable and firm, neat and tidy, and the points should be clear;
3. There are no less than 2 workers when loading the truck.
(4) Barreled materials
1. Use appropriate work rigging (iron pole hook, barrel hook);
2. Before lifting, use your hand to hold the hook, wait until it is completely tightened and loosen it, and lift it steadily;
3. When unloading, it should be from top to bottom, not from the bottom, and the barrel must be loaded upward or lying down according to the requirements;
4. There are no less than 2 people in the car.
(5) Dangerous goods
1. Before shipping dangerous goods, understand the characteristics of the dangerous goods, take necessary safety measures such as fire prevention, explosion prevention, anti-virus, anti-corrosion, and anti-radiation according to the requirements, meet before starting work, and formulate correct operation methods ；
2. It is strictly forbidden to smoke and fire, put an end to all kinds of fire, iron objects, wear spikes, and prevent friction and fire;
3. Operators and vehicles should have dangerous goods operation permits and transportation permits, so that they can be ordered by people and vehicles, and they will be able to properly function fire-fighting equipment;
4. Wear the necessary protective equipment according to the regulations, the rigging facilities in operation should meet the requirements of dangerous goods operation, and when using mechanical loading and unloading, the load should be reduced by 25% according to the regulations;
5. There are no less than 2 loader workers, and they will be rotated according to the operation situation, and the safety officer must be present to supervise according to the actual situation;
6. Take necessary ventilation measures, operate carefully, handle with care, pay close attention to the dynamics around the work site, and prevent accidents such as poisoning, fire, explosion, etc.;
7. During the operation, it is generally not suitable to eat or drink. The used protective equipment should be washed separately, and the operator can enter other places after bathing;
8. After the operation is completed, clean up work should be done to ensure that no acid, alkali, oily or dangerous substances remain.