As we all know, with the gradual development of China's pharmaceutical market, many domestic logistics giants have turned their attention to pharmaceutical logistics and distribution. However, from the reports of many media in recent years, it is not difficult to see that the high cost of pharmaceutical logistics is a stumbling block to its development. So, what exactly is the process of pharmaceutical logistics distribution? How is it different from the general cargo logistics distribution process? Let's explore this article together.
Pharmaceutical logistics is not simply the purchase, sale, storage or distribution of medicines. The so-called pharmaceutical logistics refers to: relying on certain logistics equipment, technology and logistics management information systems, effectively integrating upstream and downstream resources of marketing channels, and optimizing the acceptance, storage, sorting, and distribution operations in the pharmaceutical supply and marketing and distribution process to improve Order processing capabilities, reduce cargo sorting errors, shorten inventory and distribution time, reduce logistics costs, improve service levels and capital use efficiency, and realize automation, informationization and efficiency. In fact, from the perspective of Xiaobian's collection and arrangement of data, except for some drugs that require cold-chain transportation, other distribution processes are similar to general freight logistics. The following is a general medical logistics distribution process organized by Xiaobian for reference only:
I. Customer (Consignor)
1. Submit the order and sign the entrusted storage and transportation agreement
2. Door-to-door delivery, and sign an entrusted storage and transportation agreement.
Second, the logistics center
(1) Scheduling group
1. Order collection: The orderer of the dispatch group will follow up with the customer, collect the order, form a car dispatch order, transmit the transportation group through the information system, and save the order record.
(Two) transportation team
2. Vehicle dispatch: The transportation team receives the vehicle dispatch task, arranges the qualified vehicles to be delivered and received according to the customer order, and keeps the vehicle dispatch records.
3. Receipt and production order: The transporter goes to the customer to check and check the goods, check the requirements for the storage and transportation conditions of the goods, and make the order, collect the money, mark the goods as required, and keep the receipt records.
4. Pick-up and transportation: The transporter starts the vehicle temperature control equipment according to the requirements for the storage and transportation of the cargo. After the temperature reaches the standard, the truck is loaded according to the loading standard and the pick-up and transportation records are kept.
(Three) sorting group
5. Receiving and acceptance: The transporter will transport the goods back to the warehouse, and the consignee of the picking group will hand over the goods. The transporter delivers the order to the dispatch group.
paragraph. The consignee should check the relevant information according to the requirements on behalf of the drug storage agent. After the inspection is correct, the inspector should check and accept the product according to the management requirements of the storage agent.
And keep records of goods receipt and acceptance, and keep the acceptance data separately.
6, storage: the warehouse manager will store the goods in a qualified warehouse or area.
7. Maintenance: The maintenance staff classifies the goods in the warehouse according to the maintenance requirements. Maintenance records are kept.
(4) Scheduling group
8. Outbound scheduling: The dispatch group summarizes and integrates customer delivery tasks, and issues outbound and delivery tasks according to customer delivery requirements.
(E) Sorting group
9. Outbound: The sorting group performs sorting, review, packaging, and cargo collection operations according to the outbound scheduling instructions, and the outbound inventory review records are kept.
(6) Transport team
10. Distribution: The transportation team arranges vehicles that meet the transportation temperature conditions for cargo inventory and loading according to the distribution dispatch instruction.
Ship to the customer's designated destination. The temperature of the medicines is monitored during the transportation, and all the transportation records are kept.
11. Arrival and delivery: The transporter will carry out the goods inventory and delivery with the customer after the delivery to the customer's designated destination, and the medicine is in transit.
Temperature records are provided, receipts and other delivery receipts are signed, freight and payment are collected.
(Seven) dispatch group
12. Receipt and abnormal handling: After the transporter completes the task, he will return the receipt, payment, freight, and other information to the dispatching team.
Situation report dispatch group processing.
Dear customer, Good day, Welcome to VIPUTRANS, please describe the cargo information and demand in advance if urgent case please contact Email:firstname.lastname@example.org/Mobile phone/Whatsapp :+8613424475220/Skype:narrynisha
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.