On the morning of March 28 this year, Haikou-Taipei, the first container liner service between the two islands of Qiongtai, opened at the Hainan Haikou Port Container Terminal. It is understood that in recent years, the container terminal of Haikou Port has continuously upgraded and optimized the strength and service capabilities of its hardware and software, and supported and encouraged shipping companies to open domestic and foreign shipping routes. It undoubtedly provides great support for container transportation. So what is container shipping What are the advantages of container shipping
Definition of container shipping
Container transportation refers to the use of large containers such as containers as carriers to assemble goods into container units, so that large-scale loading and unloading machinery and large-scale vehicles can be used for loading and unloading, handling operations, and completing transportation tasks in the field of modern circulation. A new, high-efficiency and high-efficiency transportation method to realize door-to-door transportation of goods.
The container has the following conditions
1. Can be used repeatedly for a long time, with sufficient strength and stiffness;
2. There are devices for loading and unloading and handling, which are convenient for mechanical loading and unloading;
3. It can be easily changed and fixed directly between various transportation vehicles without turning the goods in the box;
4. Convenient for full loading and emptying of cargo;
5. The volume is not less than 1 cubic meter.
Advantages of container shipping
1. Ensure the safety of cargo transportation. Container transportation greatly reduces the number of manual loading, unloading, and handling times in the traditional mode of transportation, which can avoid freight accidents such as damage to the goods caused by human and natural factors, and reduce economic losses.
2. Save cargo packing materials. The use of container transportation can simplify or eliminate the need for transportation packaging, save packaging materials and costs, and reduce the cost of goods.
3. Simplify the freight operation procedures. After the goods are transported in containers, the boxes are used as the transport unit for the goods, which reduces the complicated operation links and simplifies the freight operation procedures.
4. Improve the efficiency of loading and unloading operations. As container loading and unloading operations are suitable for mechanization, the efficiency of loading and unloading operations has been greatly improved. At the same time, the dwell time of the container station (port) is greatly shortened, the turnover of vehicles and ships and the delivery of goods are accelerated.
5. Reduce operating expenses and transportation costs. Cargo damage and spreads have been greatly reduced, and cargo insurance costs have also fallen. After carrying out the door-to-door transportation business, it can save a lot of warehouse construction costs and warehouse operation costs.
6. Facilitate automated management. A container is a standardized cargo transport unit, which creates convenient conditions for automated management.
Dear customer, Good day, Welcome to VIPUTRANS, please describe the cargo information and demand in advance if urgent case please contact Email:firstname.lastname@example.org/Mobile phone/Whatsapp :+8613424475220/Skype:narrynisha
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.