What documents are required for air freight declaration?
Determine the imported flight and wait for the plane to land. Start the import operation.
1. The first is to provide a notice of arrival, a copy of the bill of lading, and a letter of introduction for replacement.
2. Prepare the required documents for import declaration:
1. Necessary documents: one copy of packing list, invoice, contract, and one copy of the power of attorney for customs declaration and inspection declaration.
2. The goods subject to legal inspection need to be declared for inspection first, and then the customs declaration form can be entered after obtaining the 'Customs Clearance Form'.
3. For imported goods from the European Union, the United States, South Korea, and Japan, if the packaging is wooden, the PICC must be marked on the packaging, and the wooden packaging must be inspected after customs clearance.
4. The various documents required by the tariff rules (such as import license, mechanical and electrical certificate, important industrial product certificate, endangered certificate, inspection and quarantine certificate)
5. Tax reduction and exemption certificate manuals are provided if there is a tax reduction manual.
3. After import declaration, if required by the customs for price review, the customer shall provide relevant price certificates. Such as letters of credit, insurance policies, original invoices, bidding documents and other documents required by the customs.
4. After the customs has printed the tax bill, the customer must pay the tax within 15 working days. If the time limit is exceeded, the customs will levy late fees on a daily basis.
5. After customs clearance and inspection, the wooden packaging must be packaged and inspected. After the inspection, it can be delivered.
Another: The goods must be declared to the customs within 14 days after arrival at the port. If the time limit expires, the customs will collect a daily demurrage fee (based on the value of the goods) for more than three months, the customs will sell it as unowned goods!!
Dear customer, Good day, Welcome to VIPU, please describe the cargo information and demand in advance if urgent case please contact Email:email@example.com/Mobile phone :+8613424475220/Skype:narrynisha
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.