(1) Shipping procedures
1. Assembling: Assemble and assemble according to the type, nature, weight and volume of the goods according to the transportation plan and railway freight
2. Form preparation: Clearly and accurately fill in various vouchers related to commodity transportation.
3. Consignment: Submit the freight bill to the carrier station on the specified date, transport the goods to the shipping station, and go through the inventory, inspection, and handover procedures with the freightman.
4. Order delivery: The consignor shall promptly submit relevant documents such as the receipt of the goods, the receipt of payment, the receipt of transportation, and the certificate of purchase and sale of the goods to the receiving unit.
5. Forecast: After the goods are shipped, the consignor shall immediately calculate and collect the replacement fees and other expenses from the consignee, and forecast the arrival time of the goods to the consignee.
(2) Transfer procedures
1. Accept the transit goods: When the transit point receives the transit goods, it should be checked and accepted immediately according to the manifest. If there is any discrepancy, the reason should be found out, and the transshipment can be carried out after correction.
2. Delivery of transit goods: The stay time should be shortened as much as possible, and the goods should be shipped in the order of arrival, so that one batch of goods is cleared. When shipping, pay attention to the order, the goods along with the goods or the documents first.
3. Close contact with receiving and shipping units.
(3) Acceptance procedures
1. Make preparations for receiving the goods and contact the business department to arrange the connection of vehicles and ships. Contact the warehouse to prepare for warehousing, arrange and organize short-distance transportation capacity and handling capacity.
2. Go through the receiving procedures. When receiving the goods delivered by the transportation department, it shall be checked and accepted one by one according to the waybill. If it is found that the outer packaging of the product is abnormal, the product is incomplete, scattered, the batch is disordered, etc., the freight record should be compiled in time with the carrier department, and the reason should be investigated to clarify the relationship between the shipping unit, the carrier, the carrier department, and the receiving unit. Responsibility for timely disposal.