What are the dangerous goods transportation problems
1. Pay attention to packaging. Dangerous goods should be packaged in a safe manner according to their nature, transportation distance, and road conditions along the way before shipment. The packaging must be firm and tight, with clear, standardized, and easily identifiable marks on the packaging.
2. Pay attention to loading and unloading Roads, lights, signs, and fire-fighting facilities at the loading and unloading site of dangerous goods must meet the conditions for safe loading and unloading. When loading and unloading dangerous goods, vehicles should be parked in the open air, and loading and unloading workers should pay attention to their own protection and wear necessary protective equipment. Strictly abide by the operating procedures, load and unload lightly, and are strictly prohibited from falling, bumping, rolling, heavy pressure and inverting. Goods that are afraid of moisture should be covered with tarpaulins. Goods must be stacked neatly and tied firmly. Dangerous goods of different nature cannot be mixed in the same vehicle, such as detonators, explosives, etc., shall not be installed in the same vehicle.
3. Note that suitable vehicles must be used to transport dangerous goods. Explosives, first-level oxidants, and organic oxides must not be transported by trailers, tricycles, motorcycles, tricycles and bicycles; explosives, first-class Oxidizers, organic peroxides, and first-class flammable products shall not be transported by tractor. Except for secondary fixed dangerous goods, other dangerous goods shall not be transported by dump trucks.
4. Pay attention to fire prevention. Avoid fire when transporting dangerous goods. When loading and unloading dangerous goods, use tools that do not generate sparks. Smoking is strictly prohibited in the carriage. Vehicles should not be near open flames, high-temperature places and places exposed to the sun. A ground wire should be installed when the tanker truck carrying petroleum is stopped, loaded and unloaded. When driving, the ground wire should be touched to the ground to prevent static electricity from causing a fire.
5. Pay attention to driving. Vehicles carrying dangerous goods should set up signs specified in GB13392-92 'Road Transport Vehicle Signs for Dangerous Goods'. The operation of the vehicle must strictly comply with traffic, fire, public security and other laws and regulations. The speed of the vehicle should be controlled, and the distance from the vehicle in front should be controlled. In case of circumstances, it should slow down early to avoid emergency braking. It is strictly prohibited to overtake illegally to ensure driving safety.
6. Pay attention to leakage. When dangerous goods leak during the shipping process, they should be handled properly according to the different nature of the dangerous goods. When explosives are scattered, they should be moved to a safe place, repaired or replaced, and the leaked explosives should be soaked with water in time, and please local public security firefighters for disposal; when the tanks storing compressed gas or liquefied gas leak, they should Move it to a ventilated place and pour water into the leaking cylinder to cool down; when the liquid ammonia leaks, it can be immersed in water. Other highly toxic gases should be immersed in lime water. When flammable solid materials are scattered, the scattered packaging should be quickly moved to a safe place. After the yellow phosphorus is scattered, it should be immersed in water immediately. Metal sodium, potassium, etc. must be immersed in iron drums containing kerosene or anhydrous liquid paraffin; flammable liquids In case of leakage, the leakage part should be turned up in time and moved to a safe and ventilated place to repair or replace the packaging. The leakage should be covered with yellow sand and dry soil and then swept away.
7. Pay attention to the parking of vehicles carrying dangerous goods. Do not park in schools, institutions, markets, historical sites, scenic spots. If loading and unloading operations or temporary parking are necessary in the above areas, safety measures should be taken and the local public security department should be consulted Agree. Keep people guarded when parking, and no people are allowed to approach the vehicle, so that the vehicle is there and the vehicle is safe.
8. Pay attention to cleaning the car. After unloading the dangerous goods, the residues on the car should be cleaned. Vehicles and tools contaminated by the dangerous goods must be washed and cleaned. Without thorough detoxification, it is strictly forbidden to ship edible, medicinal items, feed, animals and plants.
In the circulation process, due to its own combustion, explosion, corrosion, poisoning and radioactivity, or due to the influence of external factors such as friction, vibration, impact, exposure or temperature and humidity, items that endanger life and property loss are considered dangerous. Product.
Consult the transportation of dangerous goods container transportation, dangerous goods van transportation, dangerous goods container tank transportation, and the transportation of dangerous goods involving Class 2, Class 3, Class 4, Class 6, Class 8, and Class 9 dangerous goods, look for VIPUTRANS!
Dear customer, Good day, Welcome to VIPU, please describe the cargo information and demand in advance if urgent case please contact Email:email@example.com/Mobile phone :+8613424475220/Skype:narrynisha
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.