Customs Clearance (Customs Clearance) as long as the implementation of various responsibilities, customs declaration, inspection, taxation, release and other procedures, the goods can be released, and the owner or declarer can pick up the goods. Similarly, various means of transport that carry import and export goods need to declare to the customs, handle customs procedures, and obtain customs clearance. During the customs clearance period, the goods, whether imported, exported or transshipped, are all under customs supervision and are not allowed to circulate freely.
Customs clearance requirements of various countries are as follows:
1. National customs clearance requirements
Several countries that export express mail often pay attention to:
1. For express shipments exported from Russia to Russia, the destinations are only Moscow and St. Petersburg with parcel service, and the sender and recipient must be in the name of the company. Either party is a private person, and the shipment will be directly arranged to be paid before it reaches the destination. return. This country does not accept discarded shipments. If the destination customs clearance fails, the express shipment will be arranged to be paid and returned. The cost of the return will be borne by the sender, and it will take a long time to arrange the return abroad.
2. Ukraine 80% of the express shipments in this country require the recipient's assistance in customs clearance. If the destination customs clearance exceeds 48 hours, there will be at least 1.5 euros in warehouse rent every day. This country does not accept abandonment. If the customs clearance fails, the foreign country will arrange a collect return, and the return fee will be borne by the sender.
3. Bulgaria. For express shipments exported to this country, four original invoices are required for export. If the invoice is incorrect, the foreign country will notify us to resend the original invoice to the foreign country for customs clearance. This country does not accept abandonment. If the destination customs clearance fails, the foreign country will arrange a collection return, and the return cost will be borne by the sender.
4. Turkey For express shipments exported to this country, original invoices are required for customs clearance, and 50% of express shipments require the recipient to assist in customs clearance. This country does not accept no-cost abandonment, and customs clearance at the destination fails. If the sender chooses to abandon the shipment, he needs to pay at least 50 euros per ticket for abandonment fee, otherwise the foreign country will arrange a collection return, and the return cost will be borne by the sender .
5. Brazil This country does not accept abandonment without charge. If the destination customs clearance fails, the sender chooses to abandon the shipment and needs to pay at least 50 euros for abandonment fee per ticket. Otherwise, the foreign country will arrange to pay for the return.
6. Poland For express shipments exported to Poland, the declaration of the product name on the invoice must be accurate, otherwise the customs clearance will be delayed.
7. Nigeria. Textiles are not accepted for express shipments exported to Nigeria, and the single ticket cannot exceed 70KG
8. For Angola shipments, invoices, waybills and other information must be sent to the local first, and the local customs confirms the invoice and the address is correct before the transfer can be arranged.
2. Countries where there is no abandonment service in each channel
DHL: Argentina, Slovakia, Latvia, the United States, Ukraine, Brazil, Czech Republic, Poland, and Belarus have no abandonment service. Whether or not Russia can abandon the package, you need to check the local customs, but there is a high probability that the package cannot be discarded.
FEDEX: Russia and the United States have no abandonment service. European countries need to check local customs for specific shipments to confirm.
Instructions for shipments to Andorra
FEDEX to Andorra only has document service, not parcel service. If the package goes to the wrong place, it will be returned directly, and the return fee will be paid by the sender unconditionally.
DHL provides document and parcel services to Andorra, size limit: 100CM*50CM*50CM, weight limit: not more than 50KG/piece, not more than 150KG/ticket. Whether it will be directly returned locally, the return fee is unconditionally paid by the sender: not more than 50KG/piece, not more than 150KG/ticket. Whether it will be directly returned locally, the sender will pay the return fee unconditionally.
Dear customer, Good day, Welcome to VIPU, please describe the cargo information and demand in advance if urgent case please contact Email:email@example.com/Mobile phone :+8613424475220/Skype:narrynisha
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.