Recently, the Ministry of Transport issued the 'Accelerating the Comprehensive Performance Inspection Networking of Road Transport Vehicles to Realize the National Off-site Inspection Work Plan for Ordinary Freight Vehicles', which focused on requiring all provinces to establish a comprehensive inspection network system and realize the national off-site inspection of ordinary freight vehicles by the end of 2019.
Ministry of Transport: Can realize the remote inspection of ordinary freight vehicles before the end of 2019
It is understood that through the national network of comprehensive performance testing of road transport vehicles, an open and shared, interconnected, unified and standardized vehicle comprehensive performance testing network service system that is convenient for the people and the people is established. The implementation of mutual recognition of inspection and testing results can realize the national off-site testing of ordinary trucks. Save inspection time and reduce the burden on enterprises.
How to achieve it?
1. Build a comprehensive inspection network system. The Ministry organizes the development of a motor vehicle comprehensive performance inspection network service system (hereinafter referred to as the comprehensive inspection network system, including the ministerial and provincial comprehensive versions).
2. Realize a nationwide network of comprehensive inspections. Accelerate the realization of the networking of inspection and testing institutions with the provincial comprehensive inspection networking system, and the provincial and ministerial comprehensive inspection networking systems; accelerate the realization of the provincial data uploading ministerial comprehensive inspection networking system and receiving the inter-provincial and remote places issued by the ministerial comprehensive inspection networking system The inspection data is used for mutual recognition of inspection conclusions across provinces and places.
3. Realize the national off-site inspection of ordinary freight vehicles. Starting from January 1, 2019, the transportation authority of the car registration area shall adopt the method of obtaining vehicle inspection reports and other information online when handling the annual inspection of ordinary freight vehicles. Accelerate the promotion of remote inspection of ordinary freight vehicles in the province, and realize the national remote inspection of ordinary freight vehicles before the end of 2019.
4. Improve system application capabilities. The China Communications and Communications Information Center is responsible for the nationwide comprehensive inspection network teacher training, and the provincial transportation department is responsible for the comprehensive inspection network training work in its jurisdiction. Local transportation authorities, inspection and testing agencies, and all relevant units involved in the construction and application of the system must cooperate closely and cooperate with each other to ensure the smooth development of the comprehensive inspection network.
What are the work arrangements?
1. Preparation stage: by the end of October 2018, complete the development and construction of the provincial comprehensive inspection network system built by the Ministry, and deploy it for trial operation; before November 5, the provincial transportation authorities will formulate and issue the implementation plan for the province to clarify the construction Method and working time node, and report to the department in time.
2. Data connection stage: Before the end of November 2018, complete the data connection between the inspection and testing institutions in the jurisdiction and the provincial comprehensive inspection network system; the provincial comprehensive inspection network system and the ministerial comprehensive inspection network system will conduct data connection. Ensure that inspection and testing institutions in the province complete data docking and upload inspection and testing data and testing conclusions; carry out data docking implementation and system application training.
3. Full implementation stage: Before the end of December 2018, all inspection and testing institutions in 31 provinces across the country will realize a national network of comprehensive inspection data.
Dear customer, Good day, Welcome to VIPU, please describe the cargo information and demand in advance if urgent case please contact Email:firstname.lastname@example.org/Mobile phone :+8613424475220/Skype:narrynisha
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.