The operation process of ocean imports can be roughly divided into 7 steps: the consignee prepares import documents, exchanges orders, submits inspections, declares customs, handles equipment handover orders, picks up boxes, and picks up goods.
The operation process of ocean imports can be roughly divided into 7 steps: the consignee prepares import documents, exchanges orders, submits inspections, declares customs, handles equipment handover orders, picks up boxes, and picks up goods. The following is the specific operation process:
1. Import documents:
1. The consignee provides the freight forwarder with a full set of import documents (including: the original bill of lading with endorsement or a copy of the radio amplifier, packing list, invoice, contract (general trade)). The freight forwarder finds out which shipping company the cargo is carried by, which shipping agent operates it, and where it can be exchanged for the bill of lading (small bill of lading).
2. The freight forwarder contacts the station in advance and confirms the pick-up fee, digging fee, loading fee, and return fee.
Second, change the order:
1. The freight forwarder confirms the arrival time and location of the ship at the designated shipping agency or shipping company. If you need to transfer the ship, you must confirm the name of the second voyage.
2. Rely on the original bill of lading with endorsement (if the radio amplifier, fax and guarantee of the radio amplifier can be taken) to the shipping company or shipping agent for the bill of lading (small bill of lading).
?The inspection and quarantine bureau confirms whether the goods are subject to commodity inspection according to the supervision conditions in the 'commodity code'.
4. Customs declaration (clearance)
1. If the consignee has its own customs broker, it can clear customs by itself, or it can entrust the customs broker or other competent customs broker to clear the customs. (Customs declaration information includes: original endorsement bill of lading / copy of radio amplifier, packing list, invoice, contract, small bill of lading)
(1) Customs clearance time: within one working day
(2) Special goods: two to three working days
(3) Inspection: a, technical inspection: decide whether to inspect based on the documents and specific goods; b: random inspection: after the customs release department releases, the computer will conduct a random inspection.
Tax payment: Generally, customs duties for imported goods must be paid by cheque. The customs duty is usually paid to the Bank of China. After the customs duty is paid, the bank will stamp the bank seal on the payment slip.
V. Handling equipment handover
?1. The freight forwarder shall go to the shipping company or the container management department of the freight forwarder to handle the equipment transfer order with the original bill of lading with endorsement (fax copy and guarantee letter).
?2. Equipment handover order: It is a certificate for the exchange of containers and other machinery and equipment between the returnee, the shipper and the container manager or its agent when the container enters and exits the port area and the station, and the container manager issues the container certificate Function. It is divided into entry and exit, and the exchange procedures are handled at the gate of the dock yard. (Note: LCL cargo (CFS terms of delivery), pay the import document fee to the container management department with the notice of the import section of the shipping agency business department, and then you can pick up the goods directly at the dock with the 'small bill of lading' and the sub-order, without having to apply Equipment transfer order.)
6. Carrying case:
1. The freight forwarder will go to the container management department with the small bill of lading and the 'lifting application' of the towing company to go through the charge procedures for import container overdue fees, unloading fees, and import document fees.
2. If the beneficiary is not the consignee specified on the bill of lading, the beneficiary must issue a letter of guarantee (guarantee) that agrees to charge the consignee and pay the corresponding fee.
3. After the payment is authorized, go to the import container release station to go through the container pick-up procedures after receiving the authorization from the shipping container management department, receive the container equipment handover form, and check whether the content is correct.
4. After the consignee unpacks the imported goods, return the empty box to the designated return place.
5. After the empty box returns to the designated storage yard, the consignee should promptly present the deposit voucher and go to the container management department to handle the container fee settlement procedure.
?1. The freight forwarder or the consignee shall contact the trailer to pick up the goods at the dock or station designated by the freight forwarder on the basis of the small bill of lading. 2: The beneficiary goes to the container management department to handle the container beneficiary settlement procedures.
?Note: LCL cargo needs to go to the shipping company or shipping agent to sign the bulk cargo sub-bill of lading (separation bill), and use the small bill of lading and the sub-bill to pick up the goods when picking up the goods.
1. The freight forwarder shall produce correct declaration information based on the customs declaration information provided by the consignor and the container number and seal provided by the yard or trailer. If the declared information is consistent with the loading information, simply print the container number and seal directly on the six, seven, eight, and nine joints returned by the shipping agency during the loading; if they are not consistent, the correct two, six, seven, and eight must be printed out , Jiulian, and fill in the changes before sailing. In addition, you must print the correct packing slip. (If it is a field installation, an additional packing list must be printed for the yard entry)
2. The on-site operation shall go to the pier or storage yard with the correct declaration materials and stamp the “admission stamp”. If the container has entered the station or the goods have all been collected, the entry stamp will be stamped on the sixth joint. Then, report to the shipping agency based on the application materials and packing list.
1. If the export commodities are required by the state to be subject to commodity inspection, the shipper needs to provide relevant documents related to the inspection and replacement order. The customs broker provides the consignor ’s invoice, packing list, and sales contract, as well as the cabinet inspection slip, the power of attorney for inspection, and a copy of the placement slip with the entry seal completed, and entrusts the customs broker to go through the customs clearance procedures. At the time of customs declaration, the customs declaration form must be submitted to the customs together with the customs declaration information.
When encountering the inspection and inspection of the customs clearance order (technical inspection / random inspection), you must go to the Commodity Inspection Bureau through the customs broker to make an appointment for inspection. The inspected goods do not need to enter the wharf, as long as the goods are loaded into the container, the inspector of the Commodity Inspection Bureau can be brought directly to the site for inspection. The inspection at this time is mainly for the packaging performance and production batch number of the goods. After checking, you can swap out customs clearance documents.
8. Customs declaration:
?1. Under normal circumstances, the customs declaration information provided by the consignor includes invoices, packing lists, customs declaration letters and verification forms.
2. The customs declaration time should be two to three days before the ship sails.
?3. The customs declaration form is based on the information provided by the consignor, and the customs declaration form is first printed and the customs declaration form is pre-recorded. After the declaration data is entered into the electronic computer, the customs can only formally submit the relevant customs declaration documents to the customs.
4: The entire customs declaration process takes half to one working day.
10. Stowage and loading:
?After the goods are released, they should be sent to the terminal for loading in time; the second link is generally operated by the customs broker. The customs broker will send the sixth, seventh, and eighth groups with the 'customs clearance stamp' to the terminal stowage room. After the terminal receives it, it will stamp on the eighth couplet, return it to the customs broker, and transfer it to the freight forwarder for use when signing the bill of lading. The remaining two couplets will remain. The seventh couplet is transferred from the terminal to the chief officer of the export ship as the basis for loading and loading, while the sixth couplet is handed over to the freight forwarder after the ship is opened.
?11. Bill of Lading:
1. 'Bill of lading' means a document used to certify a contract for the carriage of goods by sea and the goods are taken over or shipped by the carrier, and the carrier guarantees the delivery of the goods. It is the voucher for the consignee to pick up the goods.
2. Contents of bill of lading: ① Name of vessel and voyage ② Bill of lading number ③ Name of carrier ④ Shipper ⑤ Consignee ⑥ Notifier
⑦Port of loading, port of unloading, port of transshipment ⑧Name, logo, packaging, number, weight, volume of the goods ⑨Payment terms of freight ⑩Date, place and number of bills of lading issued
3. Checking and changing the bill of lading must be done before the time specified by the shipowner, so as not to incur unnecessary charges for order modification
4: The issuance of bills of lading or telex is required to be handled by the shipowner or the designated shipping agent. At the same time, the eighth and related guarantees must be prepared, as well as the bank payment bill that has paid for each project. At the same time, you can also use the water bill to issue invoices that have already been paid and hand them over to the financial accountant.
Dear customer, Good day, Welcome to VIPUTRANS, please describe the cargo information and demand in advance if urgent case please contact Email:email@example.com/Mobile phone/Whatsapp :+8613424475220/Skype:narrynisha
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.