Customized logistics solutions, your logistics expert in China

Tel:+8613424475220      Email:info@viputrans.com      

English

In the next 20 years, the global demand for new aircraft below 150 seats will reach 10550-Air transport knowledge

by:VIPUTRANS     2019-12-28
Abstract: Pakistan Airlines has released a forecast that in the next 20 years, the global demand for new aircraft with less than 150 seats will reach 10,550, with a total value of 600 billion US dollars. Pakistan Airlines Industry released a forecast: in the next 20 years, the global demand for new aircraft with less than 150 seats will reach 10,550, with a total value of 600 billion US dollars. The number of in-service fleets will increase from the current 9,000 to 16,000. 65% of this demand comes from the opportunities brought by market growth, and the remaining 35% comes from the opportunities brought by replacing old aircraft. Although there are gaps in the number forecast among regions, the efficiency and sustainability of this level of models have become the main driving force for market demand forecast. Aircraft under 150 seats will increasingly become a closer part of the global air transport ecosystem. The revenue of airlines depends to a large extent on the growth rate of operating costs and whether the whole industry can maintain a healthy operating environment. Planes with less than 150 seats perfectly combine low cost, high efficiency and high income, and become the best choice for international air transport companies. John slatley, President and CEO of Air China International Air Transport (John Slattery) 'The past performance of international air transport cannot guarantee the future results. Although every aspect of the international air transport industry has improved over the past, we are still ready to face higher costs and possible sustained revenue pressures in the future. Revenue is gradually weakening, and profits are also affected by increasing costs. 'This level of new product line is moving towards' smaller aircraft usually have higher available seat kilometer costs (CASK)'This traditional concept challenges. Compared with the larger narrow-body aircraft, the new series of aircraft has a more economical cost per seat and has a cost advantage of about 20%, models below 150 seats are one of the pillars of the sustainable development of international air transport companies. E- Jets E2 jet series aircraft, as the most efficient single-channel jet aircraft series, will continue to consolidate the leading position of Pakistan Airlines industry in this level of market and maximize the interests of international air transport airlines and leasing companies.
Custom message
Chat Online
Chat Online
Chat Online inputting...
Dear customer, Good day, Welcome to VIPU, please describe the cargo information and demand in advance if urgent case please contact Email:info@viputrans.com/Mobile phone :+8613424475220/Skype:narrynisha