Important direction of cold chain logistics development
Cold chain logistics generally refers to a systematic project in which refrigerated and frozen foods are always in the specified low temperature environment during production, storage, transportation, and sales, before consumption, to ensure food quality and reduce food loss. The requirements are relatively high, and the corresponding management and capital investment is also greater than ordinary room temperature logistics.
For cold chain logistics, there are currently seven main logistics distribution modes, namely warehouse type, comprehensive type, distribution type, platform type, transportation type, e-commerce type, and supply chain type. Different logistics distribution models have their own unique advantages, different types of logistics distribution models have different customer groups, and the market scale ratio is also different.
1. Warehouse type: It is the 'cold storehouse' in the concept. This model is currently developing rapidly with Swire Cold Chain and Pfeiffers, and it can currently be used as an industry representative. However, the current situation is that the scale of domestic cold storage has problems such as low industry concentration and few resources, and has not formed a systematic, large-scale, and professional all-round development.
2. Comprehensive type: mainly engaged in low-temperature storage, trunk transportation and urban distribution and other integrated businesses. Representative companies include China Merchants Investment, Shanghai Guangde, and Beijing Intercool. Different from a single cold chain logistics company, its business is relatively extensive, involving all aspects of warehousing, transportation and distribution.
3. Distribution type: In the cold chain logistics industry, the most common type is the distribution type enterprise, which mainly serves four types of customers, such as supermarket suppliers, supermarket distribution centers, chain catering distribution centers, and fresh e-commerce.
4. Platform type: This model refers to the integration of value-added services such as logistics finance and insurance based on big data, Internet of Things technology, and IT technology to build a 'chain + cold chain logistics' cold chain resource trading platform. The main reason for developing this model is based on the fact that the industry does not have a professional resource collection platform, the information within the industry is asymmetric, and the resources are unreasonably distributed. The development of a platform-based model and resource aggregation is conducive to transmitting effective information to the industry and meeting market development needs. Market demand and its own development are interdependent, and the 'cold chain' has been scaled up and standardized across the country. Utilize the development of science and technology to shorten the 'distance' between relevant personnel and enterprises engaged in the cold chain industry.
5. Transportation type: mainly refers to the low-temperature transportation of goods, including trunk transportation, regional distribution and urban distribution. At present, the representative companies operating in China's cold chain logistics industry in this mode include Shuanghui Logistics, Rongqing Logistics, Zhongrong Logistics, etc.
6, e-commerce type: This model is mainly due to the development of fresh e-commerce, an emerging model. As long as it is a self-built logistics model of an enterprise that develops fresh e-commerce, it serves as the logistics distribution service of the e-commerce platform. At the same time, this logistics model is improved to provide cold chain logistics services to customers in need. SF Express and Noob Cold Chain are represented.
7. Supply chain type: The so-called supply chain type refers to the core enterprise, through the control of information flow, logistics, and capital flow, from the procurement to the terminal to provide low-temperature transportation, processing, storage, distribution services throughout the distribution of products through the distribution network To consumers. In general, it is to connect suppliers, manufacturers, logistics providers and distributors into an integrated functional network chain structure. This business model is relatively advanced and has only emerged in China in the last two years.
At present, competitors in this market can be divided into four categories: transformation from traditional logistics companies, manufacturers to build their own cold chain departments, professional cold chain service providers, and foreign cold chain giants to jointly establish joint ventures with domestic enterprises.
Dear customer, Good day, Welcome to VIPUTRANS, please describe the cargo information and demand in advance if urgent case please contact Email:email@example.com/Mobile phone/Whatsapp :+8613424475220/Skype:narrynisha
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.