According to the person applying the seal, it can be divided into: factory seal (factory seal, added by the export factory); customs lock (closed seal, that is, customs seal, added by the customs); ship seal (sealing company seal, added by the shipping company) ); Temporary Wharf Seal (Temporary Wharf Seal is added by the wharf).
According to the material and function of the seal, it can be divided into: high security seal (also called bullet seal), steel wire seal, plastic seal, iron seal and padlock seal.
2. When to add temporary seals on the terminal
When unloading the ship, accidentally broke the seal on the back door of the cabinet;
After the container is unloaded, the container is dismantled in the dock and the consignee picks up the first shipment.
3. Operating program
(I) Zhongshan (Feeder)-Yantian (mlther vessel)-overseas means that the Zhongshan barge goes to Yantian and then transfers to the big ship. Each container on board is declared in Zhongshan and then transferred at Yantian. Then Zhongshan has the following two methods before loading the barge:
(1) Enlarge the shipping company's seal at the back door of the cabinet, and declare with this seal number (the customs does not add customs locks). When the export factory prepares the cabinet (that is, installs the cabinet), a temporary factory seal is usually added to avoid theft of the goods in the cabinet during the land transportation from the Yamaguchi factory to the Zhongshan Port. In a few cases, if the shipping company’s starting point of responsibility is the DOOR (under DOOR TO DOOR, DOOR TO CY) of the export factory, the shipping company seal may be added when the export factory completes the container.
(2) There are only barge company seals and no customs seals on the cabinets, and shipping company seals must be increased before loading large ships in Yantian. When the barge clears customs in Zhongshan, the M/F (Manifest manifest, manifest), the customs enter the M/F into the computer (the M/F has the Seal NO. of each container, that is, the seal number on the cabinet is recorded), and the local customs at Yantian Check whether the cabinet number is the same after calling out from the customs website.
(II) Guangzhou tow trucks in Shekou and then loaded into large ships for export, and ton trucks or containers are declared to Shekou in Guangzhou for transit, then: only customs seals will be added in Guangzhou. Ship company seals before loading large ships in Shekou, but if the shipping company is responsible for land transportation from Guangzhou to Shekou, that is, DR (DOOR)-CY or DR-DR, then the shipping company seals will be added to Guangzhou.
(III) Zhongshan-Hong Kong-Overseas, some companies operate as follows: add two seals on the back door of the cabinet, one is Zhongshan-Hong Kong Toucheng Feeder Company; the other is Hong Kong-Overseas Two-way Ship (mother Vessel or ocean vessel), only one seal can be displayed in the S/N (Seal NO.) column on the B/L related documents. In case of customs inspection, both Seals will be cut at the same time. After checking, you need to re-seal (take two new seals to add), and show New Seal NO. on the document.
4. Matters needing attention
Carrier’s name (mostly abbreviations. Such as COSCO, MSC, PIL) and a series of Arabic numerals are printed on the seals of shipping companies. Usually, Carrier hands over the seal to its agent to get the seal and add it after the cabinet is completed in the factory. Shipping company’s seals are usually bullet seals, which are very strong. When opening the cabinet doors, large iron scissors are needed to cut them off. Some people call Carrier’s name 'big seals.'
Usually, the seal should be added to the right half of the back door. Because the iron sheet of the pressing door is welded on the right door (that is, pressing the right to the left), when closing the door, the left door must be closed first and then the right door, and the opposite is the case when opening the door (nonsense). In theory, all 4 ears on the back door of the cabinet can be sealed.
As a kind of anti-theft lock (identification mark), the new type of lead seal (locking) has been adopted in more and more fields. How to correctly choose to use a new type of lead seal (blocking)?
1. First of all, we must choose a manufacturer with guaranteed quality and credit (products without quality and credit guarantee are not tightly locked to prevent theft);
Second, sign the contract before ordering. It is very important for manufacturers to promise that they will not provide a new type of seal with the same logo and number to a third party (blocking);
Third, try not to choose products of the same size/color produced by multiple manufacturers (easy to be copied).
Fourth, any product has a certain manufacturing cost, and some products with low prices must be paid attention to when purchasing (some manufacturers cut corners to reduce costs).
Dear customer, Good day, Welcome to VIPU, please describe the cargo information and demand in advance if urgent case please contact Email:firstname.lastname@example.org/Mobile phone :+8613424475220/Skype:narrynisha
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.