Buyers will be more inclined to products shipped by Amazon FBA, and sellers who choose FBA will increase the cost, and the cost will naturally be calculated into the price of the product. Whether the logistics channel can be reasonably optimized also becomes the product pricing A key part of the market, which affects sales. Many sellers may have encountered a similar situation. Other sellers of the same product suddenly lowered their prices, and the price was still greatly reduced. It is not the kind of activity that can last for a long time. In this case, it is not so. Loss in exchange for orders is likely to optimize logistics channels. Regarding FBA logistics channels, there are still many choices. You can choose according to your own situation, thereby reducing product prices to win the price war.
1. Basic requirements Freight forwarding companies
do not necessarily depend on the scale, but on their capabilities. Large companies have dissatisfaction, and small companies have loyal customers. In short, compare services and prices, especially whether there are foreign countries. For customs clearance capabilities, Amazon does not provide any customs clearance cooperation. Don't be lucky. Once seized by foreign customs, the goods will face the risk of destruction or return.
2. Logistics channels are generally divided into three categories
1. International express, the most commonly used and most practical logistics channel for most sellers, and of course the most expensive, it is more suitable for new products to try market feedback, the shipment volume is relatively small; or the product itself is small, the price of the same weight can be sent More cases
2. Air delivery, the price is relatively affordable and it has a certain time limit. Because it is flying to the sky, the goods cannot violate the aviation and import and export requirements. If the one-time shipment is large enough, the logistics cost can be better controlled. It is suitable for products with good sales, and it is a choice for larger cases.
Amazon FBA head trip
3. Haijiapai, after landing, you can choose local express delivery, truck delivery, Amazon picks up truck delivery, and warehouse storage. Different delivery modes have their own advantages and disadvantages.
Local express delivery: faster warehousing and shelf time; truck delivery: use a freight forwarding company to make an appointment for truck delivery, but the appointment time is not easy to grasp, which may cause delays in warehousing and again incur other costs;
Amazon self-pickup truck: sellers make an appointment for self-pickup by Amazon truck, which is efficient and affordable;
Whole warehouse warehousing: It needs to be loaded and shipped into the warehouse after loading, otherwise it may be rejected by Amazon.
As for the choice of logistics, the seller must be aware of it. After the sales increase or the peak season of the product, the FBA will be sent to the warehouse early by sea. As for the method of warehousing after arrival at the port, it depends on the amount of goods. How efficient and price issues.
Logistics is a very critical point for e-commerce, and it is even more critical for cross-border e-commerce. Originally, Chinese sellers who are Amazons will have to pay an extra fee for sending goods abroad. If this aspect can be optimized, it will undoubtedly be possible. Make products more competitive.