1. Basis for the issuance and delivery of containers.
The issuance and handover of containers shall be carried out in accordance with the 'Import Bill of Lading', 'Export Booking List', 'Station Receipt' and the container delivery terms listed in these documents, and implement the 'Container Equipment Handover List' system. Units engaged in container business must go through the procedures of picking up (delivering containers), delivering containers (returning containers), entering (port), and exiting (port) of containers with the 'Container Equipment Handover Form' issued by the container agent.
2. Division of handover responsibilities.
(1) The handover between the ship and the port is bounded by the side of the ship.
(2) The handover between the Hong Kong side and the cargo side (or its agent), and inland (road) carriers is bounded by the Hong Kong side inspection bridge.
(3) The yard, the transfer station, the cargo owner (or its agent), and the inland (road) carrier are bounded by the crossing of the yard and the transfer station.
(4) The transfer between the port, the yard transfer station and the inland (railway, waterway) carrier is bounded by wagons and ships.
3. Handover of imported heavy suitcases.
When the imported heavy container is lifted out of the port area, storage yard, or transfer station, the cargo owner (or its agent), inland (waterway, road, railway) carrier shall present the 'Import Bill of Lading' released by the customs to the container agent designated The on-site handling office handles container issuance procedures.
In accordance with the 'Import Bill of Lading', the terms of container delivery and the regulations of the container transport operator regarding the use and lease of containers and equipment, the container agent issues the 'Exit Container Equipment Handover Form' to the cargo party (or its agent) and the inland carrier ”And “Handover Form for Incoming Container Equipment”. The cargo owner and the inland carrier shall pick up the heavy container at the designated place by presenting the 'Container Equipment Handover Form', and handle the handover of the container equipment; take the 'Container Equipment Handover Form' and hand over the emptied container to the container agent in time And handle the transfer of incoming container equipment.
4, export heavy box delivery (receiving), the handover of entry.
When the export container enters the port area, the cargo owner and the inland carrier present the 'Container Export Packing List' or 'Station Receipt' and 'Incoming Container Equipment Handover List' to the designated port area to deliver the heavy container and handle the incoming container Equipment handover. The designated port area collects heavy containers according to the 'Export Container Pre-allocation List', 'Incoming Container Equipment Handover Form' and 'Station Receipt', and handles the incoming container equipment handover.
5. Issuance and handover of empty boxes.
When empty containers are lifted out of the port area, storage yard, or transfer station, the person carrying the container (the cargo owner or its agent, inland carrier) should submit a written application to the container agent. The container agent issues the 'Exit Container Equipment Handover Form' or 'Incoming Container Equipment Handover Form' to the carrier in accordance with the 'Export Booking Form', 'Station Receipt' or 'Export Container Pre-allocation List'. The person who carries the case shall pick up the empty container at the designated place with the 'Exit Container Handover Form', handle the handover of the container equipment on the field, and hand over the container to the designated place with the 'Container Equipment Handover Form' and handle the handover of the incoming container equipment.
6. Procedures to be fulfilled at the place of receipt and delivery.
The designated receiving and dispatching locations shall accept the container receiving and dispatching procedures with the 'Container Equipment Handover Form' issued by the container agent. Distribute containers based on the 'Exit Container Equipment Handover Form' and go through the procedures for handover of the on-site container equipment; take the 'Incoming Container Equipment Handover Form' to collect containers and handle the equipment handover.
The main content of the container equipment handover:
(1) Carrying case (container and carrier);
(2) To place;
(3) Purpose (export cargo, repair, import heavy containers, etc.);
(4) Container number and title (lead seal number, customs seal number);
(5) Container size and type;
(6) Container owner;
(7) Lift-off date;
(8) The grade of the suitcase carrier;
(9) The inspection record of the container (good or damaged).
The main content of the incoming container equipment handover list:
(1) The person who delivered the box;
(2) Delivery date;
(3) Container number and title;
(4) Container size and type;
(5) Container owner;
(6) Purpose: ①Return the heavy container; ②Export the container, at this time, it is necessary to register the time and place (voyage, time) to which the container was sent;
(7) The brand of delivery vehicle;
(8) Inspection record of container arrival.
Container delivery points should be carefully inspected and recorded, and the situation of entering and exiting containers should be reported to the container agent in time, and actively cooperate with the container agent's work, so that the container agent can timely and accurately grasp the utilization of the container and make timely arrangements Transportation and repair of containers, recovery of fees for delayed use of containers, recovery of costs for damage and loss of containers, etc.
Dear customer, Good day, Welcome to VIPUTRANS, please describe the cargo information and demand in advance if urgent case please contact Email:firstname.lastname@example.org/Mobile phone/Whatsapp :+8613424475220/Skype:narrynisha
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.