FBA air transportation requirements and skills
The first flight of FBA air freight is to catch up with the time limit, but if you don’t understand the precautions of FBA air freight in the United States, it will delay your time limit. FBA air transportation requirements and skills? In addition to finding a regular and powerful freight forwarder, Baosteel believes that in addition to finding a regular and capable freight forwarder, which can guarantee space, improve timeliness, reduce freight, and handle goods flexibly, FBA air transportation must understand the precautions.
1. The number of FBA air shipments cannot be more than the number reported online. If Amazon has a receipt after entering the warehouse, be sure to keep it properly. In case there is a quantity of entry and exit after entering the warehouse, use this as a proof to ask Amazon to compensate for the loss.
2. FBA air transport packages weigh more than 50 pounds, and reminder labels are required.
3. The packaging label cannot be stuck to the interface that may be damaged, which will affect the scanning.
FBA first air freight
4. Products or packaging labels printed by inkjet printers cannot be used.
5. FBA air freight must be palletized for multiple pieces of goods on the first flight, (with non-fumigation materials) usually the size cannot exceed: 1.2x1.2x1.8.
FBA air transport requirements and skills? Boying focuses on FBA air transport one-stop service, with Air China (CA), United Parcel (UPS), British Airways (BA), Cathay Pacific (CX) and Orient Overseas (OOCL), Mediterranean Shipping (MSC) and UPS, DHL, FEDEX express companies have contracted freight rates, and FBA air freight can guarantee space.